Saturday 26 October 2013

Product Empties #2


Hi everyone! Today I've got an empties post for you. I haven't written an empties post since August so I thought I would write one as I've collected up a few more products. These are products that I have used between September and October. 


This heat defence spray has lasted me for about 4 months now. I haven't seen a difference in my hair quality, but I don't have many split ends. I probably wouldn't repurchase this as I'd love to try other brands. This spray does smell quite and it does spray an even amount onto your hair so that's a plus. 


I love this shampoo as it makes my hair silky soft! It makes my hair feel much more glossy and look more shiny. I have noticed as well that it strengthens my hair without weighing it down. I will definitely repurchase this again as its really affordable.


I believe I received this for Christmas last year but I never got round to using it! The smell of this is divine and really does last on your skin for a long time. I have found that this does a great job of exfoliating my skin and removing dead skin cells. It also leaves my skin really soft afterwards! I have linked the 200ml version as I can't find the 50ml version on the website. I will continue to repurchase this!


This is so cheap and works really well! The scent is really refreshing especially in the morning. It foams up really nicely and leaves the scent on your skin for a long time. I will repurchase this in different scents as they have so many more in the range. 


I picked up this little sample while I was looking around in Boots. Unfortunately this didn't really do much to my skin. It feel like it wasn't exfoliating my skin at all as there weren't any exfoliating beads or grains in it. Although It did make my skin feel quite soft and smooth. I wouldn't buy the full size of it as I don't think it is worth it considering it is £20!


Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Body Butter
I have been using skincare products from this range for years as its so moisturizing! It sinks into my skin straight away leaving a lovely fresh scent. I tend to go through these quite quickly as i'm addicted to the smell! I will repurchase this after I've used up some other body butters/lotions

Alice xox

Have you tried any of these products before?


29 comments:

  1. Really want the mango scrub. Love these posts
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tresemme heat styling protectant lasts forever. I've had mine for months as well and I keep reading rave reviews about it, although I'm not sure I agree completely. It's nice, but it doesn't rock my world, so like you I think I'll try another brand after I've finished mine. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i'll be using another brand as well as I didn't see a major difference xx

      Delete
  3. Really want to try that body shop scrub!

    Hannah Heartss
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the body shop scrubs! They are so refreshing and lovely!

    sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Body Shop Scrubs they all smell so amazing! I love how soft they leave my skin afterwards x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading empties posts, and this is a really good one!

    Maha Maven
    Maha Maven Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the smell of the mango range from the body shop! great post :)

    following now! <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Alice,
    I think your blog is lovely so I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    It's all explained in my latest blog post!
    I hope you check it out,
    Alice x x x
    alicecryans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Body Shop Scrubs :) mango is my favourite :) want to try out the planet spa body butter!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  11. Body Shop Scrubs is the best <3 I love them !

    Follow ;3 Do you do the same ? ;)
    http://imagine-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow me luvc-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I really like your blog and have nominated it for the Liebster Award. If you would like to participate check out the post on my blog about it :) sophiealiceford.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH my gosh. I love the Mango body butter. It smells amazing. I just ran out.

    Follow my blog.
    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog looks so good- just followed. Feel free to check out our blog xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving your blog! New follower! xx Check out my blog, it would be much appreciated xx http://magazinesandmacaroons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use that shampoo as well as the conditioner and I love it! It smells amazing:)

    check out my blog?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi! Over on my blog i've nominated you for a Liebster award

    love el
    makeupandotherjunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this. finally i got som info..
    jeux de mario

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the body shop scrubs, they always leave my skin feeling so lovely! x

    P.S: I'm currently composing a list of bloggers interested in taking part in a lower budget Easter Beauty Box Swap! If you're interested you can add your name to the list by commenting on this post:
    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/easter-beauty-box-swap.html

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great content, keep on doing the good work!

    ReplyDelete