Saturday 27 July 2013

July Wishlist!




This is my first ever wishlist! I have selected items from fashion, beauty and makeup. Hope you enjoy

Mint Green Crop Top - Topshop I am in love with everything mint green at the moment! Its such a pretty colour for summer. I also wear a lot of crop top with highwaisted shorts, so this top would be perfect for me.

Denim Skater Skirt - Topshop I have seen everyone wearing this skirt, its so popular. It would go with everything and is a great alternative to wearing shorts in the summer. You could also wear it in the daytime and for BBQ's or nights out.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash  This has been raved about so much and I would love to try it. I love Soap & Glory and their body scrub as it smells amazing!

Maybelline Baby Lips This is a new release in the UK from America and I have seen its on the Boots website. They have so many different types, I need to try all of them!

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara I am a sucker for Maybelline mascaras, they are really good. Although they are quite expensive for a mascara but they are definitely worth every penny. This is Maybellines new release with a gel formula. It looks different to their other mascaras so I might have to try it soon

Revlon Colorstay Foundation Oily/combination   I have heard many great things from this foundation. I have quite oily skin and many foundation that I have tried have not worked for me. Its quite pricey, around the £10 mark but I might give it a try!

Thanks for reading x

Whats on your july wishlist?

Have you tried any of these products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment