Monday 29 July 2013

My Skincare Routine



























Hi everyone, so today I thought i would share with you my skincare routine. On an everyday basis I change it up depending on whether I want to use a scrub or a facial wash. So here are the products that I use on my face.

Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash
I use this quite regularly on my face to keep it clean and healthy. The witch hazel ingredient in it is really good for calming the skin and preventing it from any breakouts. It is especially good for my oily skin. It retails for £3.59 and you can buy it HERE





Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash
I use this about 3 times a week and its great for a gentle exfoliator to unblock pores and keep your skin looking healthy. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft as well. Its also really good if you have any spots on your face as it helps clear any breakouts. It retails for £2.99 and you can buy it HERE




Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion and Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser
I use the cleansing lotion at night as it is great for removing any last bits of makeup on your skin. You can really see the results on the cotton pad when you wipe your face as well! I use the blackhead clearing cleanser in the morning as it refreshes my skin and helps remove any blackheads around my nose and on my T zone. You can buy the cleansing lotion HERE for £2.99 and the blackhead clearing cleanser HERE for £3.50

Superdrug Tea Tree Facial Scrub
I use this scrub about 1-2 times a week. The natural tea tree and peppermint oils exfoliate dead skin cells and remove dirt and oil from my face. It also helps prevent spots. I have found that when I use this you can feel a refreshing tingling sensation which is great as you can feel it working. The granules are not too harsh on your face which means that you can use it as often as you want to. You can buy this HERE at Superdrug for £2.99


Superdrug Tea Tree Moisturizer
I use this moisturizer daily after I have washed my face. This moisturizer helps prevent shine as it has a non- greasy formula. It also is spot fighting, which is great for teenage skin. It easily absorbs into my skin and feels matte to. It contains aloe vera which also helps calm any redness on your face. When I apply this I can feel a nice cooling sensation on my skin and is great for the morning to wake me up. You can buy this HERE in Superdrug for £2.99






These are the products that I use on my face regularly and I recommend them for oily spot prone skin
Thank you for reading! :)

What products do you use on your skin? 
Have you tried any of these products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment