Saturday 27 July 2013

MAC Angel Lipstick I Review








After hearing about the hype for MAC products I decided to cave in and buy my first one. I chose a lipstick as they are a great MAC product to start off with in your collection. I bought this lipstick a few months ago when they were £13.50 on the MAC website (now they are £15!) I decided to go for a MAC Angel lipstick. I've heard angel is a very popular shade in the beauty community so I decided to give it a go.

Angel is a light pink shade which is perfect for use in everyday. It can go well with any sort of outfit and is great for both daytime and night time makeup. We can see that it is also a Frost finish. This means that it gives off a lot of colour and has a slight shimmer and shine finish. Although the shimmer effect is not very noticeable when on the lips. 

The formula is very smooth and creamy which means it applies effortlessly when on the lips. Its also very moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips. The colour stays on the lips for a long time which is also great to. This MAC lipstick comes with  slight vanilla smell to it which is very subtle. 

Overall Angel by MAC is one of my favourite lipsticks. I would love to try more MAC products, especially the paint pots. However I do feel that £13.50-£15 is a lot for one lipstick, so I would not be buying  a lot of them. Its a great colour for everyday and is very versatile.

Do you own any MAC lipsticks?

  








2 comments:

  1. I adore that colour!! Think I might go and get it, I have the 'MAC red' I really love it! Great blog by the way!

    Laura Xx

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yes the colour is really pretty xx

      Delete