Sunday 18 August 2013

Product Empties #1


Hi everyone! Today I am going to be showing you some products that I have used up/ nearly used up. I'm going to tell you a bit about them and whether or not I am going to repurchase them. This is my first ever empties post and I have been saving these products up for a while now to show you. So lets get into it!

I used to love this product in the colder months as my skin didn't get too oily. But as we approached the warmer months, July and August (having said that, it has just started to pour down with rain outside, typical English weather) my skin gets really oily. I have found when using this product that it does not keep my skin matte for 5 hours (as it claims) More like 2 hours. As a result of this I will be trying another pressed powder for the warmer months and I will go back to using this in the winter and autumn time

I absolutely adore the smell of this. It is so refreshing and great for summer. Even though the bottle appears quite small you can still get many uses out of it. You can also buy a bigger version of it. The scent seems to linger in the bathroom for hours, which is a good thing. I will be repurchasing this again once I have used up many other shower gels that I own.

This body lotion smells like heaven. It reminds me of the drink Tropicana. It is very moisturizing and the smell stays on your skin for a long time. The smell is also quite strong so you don't need to use a lot of it. I will also be repurchasing this.

I have been using this for a long time since I started getting spots. It has helped my skin a lot and definitely reduces spots and calms them down a little. However it is quite expensive and tends to run out quickly which means I only use a little amount when I really need it. I will be repurchasing this again.

Ooh La Spa Moisture Boost Body Butter
I found this body butter in Superdrug and was around £1. This has a gorgeous smell and is also really moisturizing and conditioning. It reminds me of The Body Shop scents, but cheaper. I bought it quite a while back and I cant see it on the website which is a shame. It contains Shea butter, ginger extract, patchouli, vanilla and bergamot. I would repurchase this product again as it last for a long time.

This was the first ever facial scrub that i had tried and I was impressed. It immediately takes away any dead skin cells and bacteria on your skin and leaves it feeling really soft and smooth. It is also very long lasting. I have had this for a year now and it has only just run out. The only downside I would say is that it may be a bit harsh on sensitive skin. This has also lived up to its name and has cleared my skin from any spots and blemishes. I will be repurchasing this again.

I have found that the smell of this deodorant is terrible. It doesn't smell refreshing at all. It lingers on your clothes for a long time which isn't very nice. As you may have seen from my previous HAUL I have bought a different deodorant which hopefully smells better than this. This deodorant isn't all negative as it is long lasting and keeps you feeling fresh throughout the day. I won't be repurchasing this again.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Alice xox



1 comment:

  1. lovely post
    i want to try that st ives scrub
    xoxo
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete