Tuesday 6 August 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Cream Review


Hi everyone! So today I am am going to be reviewing this pomegranate hand cream from Crabtree and Evelyn. I know this isnt a very popular brand in the beauty community but I wanted to share with you my opinion on it. I recieved this at Christmas last year in a set with other pomegranate smelling things. First of all, I love the smell of this it is gorgeous! This hand cream contains conditioning shea butter, macadamia nut, pomegranate, grapeseed and argan oil to moisturise and sooth hands. It also helps cuticles as it contains myrrh which conditions them.

The consistency/ formula
When rubbed into hands


My views

I love this hand cream. The formula is very thick and creamy whihc means it moisurises your hands really well. It absorbs into your skin well and doesnt leave a gresy feeling on your hands. Your hands stay moisturized for  a very long time so you dont have to reapply it that often in the day! Its great if you dont have a lot of time on your hands. Overall I would recommend this hand cream for everyone! They also have a lot of other scents, including lily, rosewater and lavender. You can buy this hand cream from the Website for £5

Hope you enjoyed this review!

Alice xox

Also tomorrow is my Birthday and I turn 15! :) 

What are your favourite hand creams?
Have you bought anything from Crabtree and Evelyn before?

No comments:

Post a Comment