Sunday 4 August 2013

InStyle Magazine August 2013 Mascara Review


Hi everyone! Today I am going to be showing you this months InStyle magazine and the Rituals mascara that came with it.

First of all I was attracted to the magazine by this months front cover celeb Chloe Moretz. She is an american film actress and i'm sure you have seen her in many films. She is absolutely gorgeous and I especially love her eye makeup on her. This months issue also features Style Secrets and some new trends. InStyle magazine is one of my favourite magazines including Glamour and Company magazines.

So this months issue came with a Rituals Perfection volume mascara. I've never heard of the makeup brand Rituals before so it was interesting trying out their mascara.
The mascara wand/ brush looks like a standard mascara brush. It reminds me of some No7 mascaras that I have tried.


Natural Lashes

After using Rituals mascara
We can see that the mascara has made a difference to my lashes. The lashes appear lengthened and volumizes. This mascara has also helped curl my lashes. Overall I have enjoyed using this mascara. You can purchase this mascara HERE from the Rituals website for £13.

Hope you enjoyed reading!

What magazines do you read?
Have you tried this mascara before?

No comments:

Post a Comment