Thursday 1 August 2013

My Summer Essentials/ Must Haves

Hi everyone! Today i'm going to be sharing with you my essential beauty products for summer. Hope you enjoy.
Avon Care Fresh Hydration Brightening Hand Cream
I absolutely love this stuff! Its really refreshing on your hands and smells gorgeous to. It has a lemon and cucumber extract which makes it even more amazing and great for summer. Its also great in hot weather, if you want to refresh your hands. The smell lingers for a long time. The formula really does moisturize your hands and gets rid of any dry areas. I would recommend this product

Hollister Laguna Beach Body Spray/ Mist 
I got this last summer and it was around £12. The scent is incredible. On the website it says it contains peach, guava and coconut milk. The fragrance reminds me of summer and the beach. Its great to freshen up with especially on a hot summers day. I love the packaging because I love floral prints. I would recommend this product.



Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
As you can see I have hit pan on this product. I have repurchased this about 3 already and I am going to repurchase this again. I have really oily skin and in the summer I need something that can control it. This works perfectly for me. It lasts up to 6 hours. I have it in the shade 'transparent' which means it has no colour so it won't make me look orange! It keeps excess shine at bay. You can purchase this at Boots for £3.99

MUA Nail Varnish in 'Pistachio Ice Cream'
I love MUA nail varnishes as they are a bargain at only £1 each! I also own 'Natural Days' This shade is perfect for summer as it is a pastel bright colour. You do need to apply 2 or more coats of it as it is a thin consistency. Nevertheless, its a great essential for summer as it brightens up your outfit! This sahde is also very similar to Essie- Mint Candy Apple which is £7.99. I feel that this is a great dupe for it at a fraction of the price. You can purchase this at Superdrug for £1
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
I have written a full review on this sample HERE. As I have oily skin, a primer is essential for me in the summer. I got given this and I love it! It has a matte consistency when you apply it to your face. It mattifies your face really well and helps foundation stay on for longer. You can buy the full size of this product at Boots for £25



The Body Shop Born Lippy Pink Berry Lip Balm 
My lips tend to get really dry and chapped in the summer so I need something to protect them. I have found this works really well in soothing my lips and moisturizing them. The smell of this is also lovely and is very fruity. You can get this lip balm in a variety of flavours. I luckily got this lip balm for free with voucher I had a few months ago. It has lasted quite well and I would definitely repurchase this when it runs out. You can buy this lipbalm HERE for £3

Thank you  so much for reading! 

What are your summer essentials/ must haves?

Have you tried any of these products before?

Instagram: vintagefloral100
Bloglovin: Makeupandmagazines

1 comment: