Saturday 3 August 2013

Small Haul: Primark, Superdrug and Boots

Hi everyone!, yesterday I went to town with a friend and bought a few things. I went into Primark, Superdrug and Boots.
First of all I picked up some clothes from Primark. I needed some pyjama shorts for the summer as I didnt have any. I saw these cute floral shorts for £3. They have a lace detail around the edge and remind me a bit of Cath Kidston. These were a great bargain! Secondly I bought this blue top which was £4. I had seen similar tops like this in Topshop a while ago for about £18. As soon as I saw this I rushed to go and grab it. They had many other colours, nicluding grey, peach and green. This would be great for summer and for autumn as it is a very versatile top to wear.
Next I went to Superdrug and bought an MUA bronzer. This bronzer is in the shade 3 which is a matte dark shade. I only own 1 other bronzer from ELF which is a bit glittery for me. This was also a bargain at only a £1. I also had seen a lot of good reviews about it, so I though I would give it a go.

I also went to Boots where I bought the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1 Fair. This is my overal favourite concealer and I would definitely recommend it. It provides great coverage to use under your eyes and on any blemishes. I bought it for £4.19. I also bought the Natural Collection WaterGuard Mascara for £1.99. I love this mascara as I use it mostly everyday. Its a great mascara to curl your lashes and provide volume. It also makes your lashes look really natural.






Hope you enjoyed my very first haul!

Thanks for reading

4 comments: