Friday 9 August 2013

Ways to Style: Topshop White Cropped Cami

Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you 3 different outfits that I have put together using the Topshop white cami crop top. I have received this top for my birthday so I thought I would show you ways that I would style it!


Cami top- Topshop £6
Highwaisted Jeans- Topshop £36
Necklace- Accessorize £8
Bag- Accessorize £25
Shoes- Office £44.99

= £119.99

Cami Top- Same £6
Shorts 1- Topshop £28
Shorts 2- Topshop £28
Bag-New Look at ASOS £12.99
Sunglasses- Topshop £14
Sandals- Office £25

= (with one pair of shorts) £85.99



Cami- Same £6
Skirt- H&M £14.99
Heels 1- New Look £19.99
Heels 2- New Look £19.99
Clutch Bag- New Look £15.99
Rings- New Look £3.99

= (with one pair of heels) £60.96

What do you think of these outfits? 
Which one is your favourite?

Alice xox

8 comments:

  1. Aww love all of these! And the New Look nude heels are to die for! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first purse!
    i really like your blog, ill be following you
    check out mine :)
    new post - nuevo post
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive just nominated you for the liebster award
      check out my blog
      xoxo

      http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

      Delete
  3. I love all of them but my favs are outfit number 3 and the bag from number 1! You have a new follower! :) http://alittlepieceofmakeup.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! would love to have us follow each other :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you but i've already done the liebster award sorry! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete