Monday 12 August 2013

Whats on My Nails #3


Hi everyone! Today I am wearing the Maybelline Color Show nail varnish in the shade 'Cool Blue' I received this nail varnish for my birthday last week and I can say that it is now one of my favourite nail polishes to wear.

It has great lasting power as I have nearly worn it for a week now, also you only need two coats of it to achieve the full colour. It is a lovely pool blue shade which reminds me of going on holiday! As you can see, I am not the best at applying nail varnish to my left hand as i'm left handed. I will be buying future nail polishes from Maybelline as they have a great formula and are affordable to.

you can buy this nail polish HERE for £2.99

Hope you enjoyed this post! 

Have you tried any Maybelline nail varnishes before?

1 comment:

  1. love this bright summer colour!! :) have to get my hands on this. I don't get to wear much nail varnish because of my job :(

    Natasha xx
    http://cosmeticcomforts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete